light up the night

• Thread starter robert harrison
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have fished my 2002 NX 896 several times at night and hated shining a flashlight in my center storage and rod storage to find things. (it dident come with compartment lights)So I looked around and finely found the some nice 12v lights at Wallmart. Mounted one in each box up front, Hay this must be how the Big Dogs have it. I think i will put these lights in all the compments in the rear!! But I might haf to get a bigger battery!O Well if anyone wants tips or see pics let me know, Happy night fishing!!!

Hey what about those round battery operated (uses flashlight batteries) lights for closets and such. Think they call them "Tap" lights or something on TV. They are about 4 to 6 inches round and would velcro nicely in those compartments. Wouldn't need to hook them up to your 12 volt battery.

Just my 2 cents.

Carli

I thought about those battery operated lights too! They're about as bright as hard wired ones, and you can move them around if you don't like where you put them the first time.

Back