Kenny Rogers Thumb Stain

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don ellsworth

Reaction score
Brown stuff on Kenny Rogers thumb

Maybe he shook hands with Albert Poohole!!!!

GO REDBIRDS

Caught red handed....or should I say....awwwwwwwh nevermind.:rolleyes:

Harpo

Huh? I've been scratching my head for a whole day on this one.

All the best,

Glenn

LOL.....he washed it off and the 'Birds STILL couldn't hit him....they should demand that he put it back on for the next game he pitches!!!:p Gotta give credit where it's due...Carpenter is an awesome pitcher:blink:.......AND...if our top 3 batters don't start hittin' the damn ball there won't be another game for KR!!:angry:

But,..I haven't lost faith...the TIGERS will WIN and they'll do it at home infront of a hometown crowd !!:wub:

You gotta make the other guy work. Carpenter averaged close to 10 pitches an inning.....!

Hats off to him, he threw a gem.

The freeswinging Tigers need to get some patience and start making contact.

We will prevail!

HAAA....y'all think that's the only place Kenny had the pine tar...??? Watch his routine before every pitch...there's not many body parts he doesn't touch.

It's pretty commom practice throughout the league, especially in the cold when it's hard to get a feel and a grip on the ball. Who the heck cares...it's the game inside the game.

Boy are you right Mini.. I've been yelling at them on the TV but I guess they don't hear me.:)

Anyway, they ARE free swingers and they can't change now.

Uncle Billy

They changed it in the Yankee series (coincidently AFTER a rain out :) )

Mini

Not so quick Hutch.....

Each time these teamsn met in the Series it has gone to 3-1 and the winner of game 4 lost the series.....GO TIGERS!

So far this has been one of the best series in recent memory (for me anyway).

Mini

Oh yeah, I'm well aware of the Card's shortcomnings in the 3-1 arena. I've suffered through 'em. I'm hoping they don't have to go back to Detroit though. It's a shame they can't figure out a way to get the series over with earlier. All of the solutions would take revenue away from the owners, and that's not going to happen. It just doesn't seem right when they're playing in the cold with the possibility of snow. Hutch

I agree, but it looks like the Cards took care of that. Hats off to them and congrats!

Can you imagine the infield practice the Tigers pitchers are going to have to do next spring in Florida? I'll bet all they do are pickoff moves, fielding and throwing to first and learning WHEN the right time to throw to third is!

Mini

Well, it wasn't pretty but the Cards got it done. I guess they just played less poorly than the Tigers. Yes, I would expect there will be a lot of time spent on the pitchers fielding their position next spring. Hutch

Yes,...BIG Congrat's to the Card's fans,....you guys/gals deserved that!! We just made too many stupid errors and it killed us!!..Ohwell,..we're still proud of the Tigers and what they accomplished this year....it was a GREAT season!! They're a young team and they'll be contendors in '07.

Congrat's Hutch;)

Mac

Back