Ken Neeley

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAMES MOORE

Reaction score
Ken, what do you have for sunglasses that fit over your perscription glasses. I've been trying to find something around here but nobody seems to have them. Looking for gray or amber vision. Jim Moore:)

I have the Cocoons in Amber and like them pretty well although any type fitovers are adding a little weight but just use my cip ons when it's not super bright.

I've heard the Fitovers are even heavier...

Sorry Ken, didn't mean to hijack the thread:p

Cacoons is what I looked at in Gander MTN. but they don't have any left. TEE

I'm getting old, can't see to put the line thru a hooks eye without my glasses. So need something that goes over my glasses completely. Side light bothers me woth clip ons.

Besides I lost a set of percscription glasses because of clip ons. Wind got under the clip ons and lifted the glasses right off my face.:(

I have the same problem with my glassses and clip-ons. I've tried the fit-overs. They work really well, but are quite heavy. Creates problems to wear for the whole day.

RoyC

I have a pair of "shooting glasses" ( forget the name but can get it if you're really interested) that have removable lenses. I have a set of clear lenes and polorized lenses. Bifocals. I also got a set of clear lenses w/o the bifocal. (so the bifocal didn't refocus the ball for golf) The work great, you always have the lenses you need and I've been caught with them on when my partner moved suddenly (Ever Start/Stren) and had no problem. They fit very securly to your face. Let me know if you want additional info.

I have the fitovers and have used them for three years now. I keep a pair in my truck, van and on the boat. If you have large frames they are the only thing I found that would fit. They work well too.....especially for the price.

Thanks Craig, I ordered the amber fit-overs from Technical Gear.

Back