Keelshield Question

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbert Scales2

Reaction score
I have asked this before, but never got off my butt to buy one. I messed up my keel yesterday, and will order one Monday. I have a mid 90's Nitro with gray bottom. Which one should I order, dark gray or light gray. Anyone have pics of one on their gray bottom boat?

Bubby:)

Bubby,

Go to the website and look at the pictures. I don't know if there is a grey hull. IMHO, black is universal. Mine is the black on tan hull picture. If you try to match your hull you have to be spot on or it looks a little weird. Once you know what color and size you want, get ahold of me by e-mail, [email protected].

TOXIC
http://www.keelshield.com

I have a "94" TF170 with a light gry keel and the light gray keelshield matches pretty good. I believe I bought a 6 footer. Follow the instructions, piece of cake.

Bubby,

I have the light grey one on my 882 with what i "thought" was a light grey bottom. Now that i have it on the light grey keelshield looks more white to me. If i had to do ti again it woudd be the dark grey or black. Here is a shot of the light grey on one my boat.

9-3-05 145.jpg

Get the black one Bubby. The gray hull you have will look great with a black guard. I doubt you'll match up the gray's..

Uncle Billy

Now shoot me an email brother.

TOXIC

On Edit..That goes for anyone on this site. If you are looking for a KeelShield, shhot me an e-mail.

Back