just joined

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg J.

Reaction score
Just joined. Thanks Rich for directing me to the site!

Welcome.

We can always use some more tin boats around here, they class the place up a little..lol

Steve

Welcome aboard and don't be bashful about joining into the conversations.

Da Bear

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I've been a member of MySportTrac for awhile, and Rich Stern told me of this site this morning. We've only had the boat in the water twice since buying it this past October, but those two times were fun! Can't wait until warm weather :)

Steve R, I'm ret'd Navy, so I'm kinda partial to tin boats :)

Steve,

You have not seen many 929's them huh? Well, not like a battleship,. but the front deck is big enough to be an aircraft carrier :)

Carlos

Welcome aboard! I've been a memeber for awhile and the guys have been great. Just ask any question within reason and the guys will help you.

Barry from La.

Welcome to the Wild Wild World of Nitro and Tracker Crazies!!!!

Nice boat and feel free to jump right in on any post, the water's fine but DARN cold this time of year down south!!!

Trep

Glad to have you enter our (now your) insane corner of the world...

Welcome! Whats all this "guys" stuff?? Don't forget the value of the female perspective!

OHHH Teri..We NEVER forget the value of the female perspective!! Especialy when you have to "go" during the Rally!!!!! LOL

Trep

What can I say, there is a tree on a bank at Kentucky Lake that will be growing a little taller because of me.

Back