JimB

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Duggan

Reaction score
Hey Jim,

did you say hull damage???

what happened to your 882? i new you were looking at the Z7, i thought you were just looking to upgrade into a newer rig.

are you looking at BPS or Marine USA, i was over at the new BPS and they told me that Mr Knee is now with them. will that influence your purchase decision?

i was looking at the Z9 BPS has on the floor, i think i left some druel stains on the carpet. that sure is a sweeeet rig. i was looking to check out a 901CDX W/200 opti.

they did not have any in stock. i was not all that impressed with the Z7. i like the 882 design much better.

GregD

Hey Jim and Greg! I haven't been around for quite a while but decided to check in today. I went to the new BPS store the other month and saw the new Z9 center console with the extra livewell up front. Wow! Greg - I think I saw your drool stains.

Anyway - wanted to see if you guys want to try out the new ramp at Winnisquam in May? Maybe get a group to go and meet up there?

Jim - hope you are relaxing after from your surgery. I'm hoping to get an invite if you get a new boat ;)

Greg - let me know how you are fishing this year - old club or the bubba bass trail.

Bill, the Mad Kayaker

Latest posts

Back