Jacobs Cup/ Richmond,Va.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wife and I talked about it, but just don't know right now. If we do, we'll be there for the Saturday festivities. Will know more early next week.

Tex

KB,....make sure you get over to the MBNA bank booth,..fill out a credit card app and get a free Ranger Tshirt that I designed!! It's cool!! I did those shirts for the BMC in Nawlin's (they gave away over 300 on saturday alone!!), and I just finished designs for the WON Tournament in LasVegas (in Sept) and I'm finishing the Jacob's Cup design tonite!! It's free,...and you don't have to use the card either,...just fill out the app,..get the shirt on the spot,..then cancel the card when it shows up in the mail!! LOL...

Mac

Might as well,...you should be hearing from the authorities in New Orleans anytime now Tox,..LOL....We (Mini, Adam and I) had a GREAT time down there as the "Toxic Trio"....

That's OK Mac, I covered your bar bill. Next time you better bring me along so I can really show you how to run up a tab!! LOL

TOXIC

you're ON bigdog!!! If the 4 of us ever hit Bourbon Street together,...that would just be WRONG!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Too early in the morning (after a LONG night out) to be thinking about those escapades! Imagine the gravy...

Back