It's Spring in Nashville...woo hoo

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Not bad for the first day out this year. Froze my booty off but I was glad I put my brother on fish. Water is still low 50's but they seem to be moving up slowly.

Eat your heart out Northerners! Hahahahahahahahaha! :D

Fish on!

teris_bro.jpg

I agree with Dawg. That was "cold".:( It's this time of year us northerners could use a little love. A little wormth might even be better;)

Teri...Kim say's ,"You gotta get your butt over to Dale and quit foolin' around with those green fish"!:lol:

Nice pic Teri! Percy Priest is pretty good for most of the year. Wish I didn't have to sell my boat last year, I'm getting a little itchy to get on a lake again.:) Do you think I can buy another boat withoput the wife knowing about it?:);):eek::lol::D:angry::blink:

Tom

Nothing like kicking a fella when he's down....and cold.:rolleyes:

Nice way to start off the season.

Steve

Dang Teri, when are you comming down here to teach me how to fish!! I was out for 3 hours this morning and got zip!

Great job!!

Oh, and if you are on the boat, who took the picture?? LOL

Teri

Nice fish, nice picture, except for the Yankees hat. :p

Paul

Nice fish Terri, what would it take to get you to show a fat, old, ailin man where and how to find them like that? :lol:

Tom, if I can get past all this pain in the back you can ride with me anytime we can get Terri to show us where to catch em. :lol:

JDJ

Back