It's really white down here in the south.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Boy, it's really been a snowing down here in the Carolina's last night. As usual, the 1-2" forecast by the 'meterologists' here was way off base. I've got about 10-12" on the ground now, with it still coming down. Not supposed to be above 25 today, with single digits tonight.

I tried to make it in today, and gave up after about 30 minutes. Too many idiots on the road - not enough plows. Everyone expects that tomorrow morning will be impassable (it's near that today) since the snow is very fine and already 'icing up' near the surface. Going to be a long cold weekend.

Tex

ooh fun. Up here in mass when the weatherman predicts snow they are almost always off the other way. they predicted blizard like conditions on christmas day and we got 2 inches.

hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! 10" and you southern folks are completely locked in! LOLOLOLOL See what you get for running your chops about how great it was fishing while we were all frozen up north! ha, take that, my nekkid dance has worked once again. NOW, if you ALL formally apologize, and beg for mercy, I may stop and allow you to see sunshine again. All of you that is except for Trep! And you want snow, geeesh we don't even bat an eye at anything less than 18", try getting 4 feet one week, just getting cleaned out and another 3 feet gets dumped on you. You don't see out most of your windows until April thaws because they are snowed in SEVEN feet!!!! Cold....HA.....SNOW.....HA HA!!!! I'll show you cold and snow! I'm gonna dance, dance the night away......dancing, I feel like dancin'' yeah yeah yeah..... everybody gonna get footloose, kick off my sub zero boots....footloose! LOLLOLOL durn fever!

tex,

you said your mom and dad have a house here in my home town, GRAPELAND, TEXAS. Who are they??? Grapeland don't have but 1,200 people and 1 flashing yellow, not red, light. I might know them. KENNY

It would be a heat wave if it was 25 degrees F today!!! On the other side of the coin, my wife turns on the house AC when it gets humid and 85!!!

Bob G.

Kenny,

Not there anymore. Mom passed on some years ago, and Dad (Robert E. Cooke) moved out to the Northwest near my youngest brother. My youngest brother (Dan Cooke) attended and graduated from Crockett High School.

Tex

Okay there, redneck Rob.

Feb. 8th - Fishing as a non-boater in the SC Federation tourney on Murray.

Feb. 15th - Fishing in my local club tourney on Greenwood.

March 8th - Second SC Federation Tourney

March 15-16th - two day 'away' tournament on Lake Keowee with my local club - the 'guys' weekend away.

March 29th - extra club tourney on Lake Wylie (home lake).

etc., etc., etc.

And when is it that you will once again be able to SEE your boat?????

Tex

I can see it right now. It's there, I know that it's a boat, it might look like tarps and snow, but I can see it! I'm gonna dance dance dance. Lake Wylie ni Feb huh? Not if it's frozen! Ha! Dancin, I'm dancin in the snow, just dancin in the snow....snowflakes are fallin on my head, everybody gonna get footloose, get off the cabin fever blues....footloose, freeze the south solid real soon.....footloose! ahhahahahhahaaaaa!!!!! Keep it up mister, I'll unleash the winds of winter hell on you!!!!!!!!! You will know what ice fishing is, and will learn to use and ice auger! hahahaha!

Rob,

Just make sure you put some brass behind it this time....the last time you came up short (pun intended) and I got nailed here in Virginia.

TOXIC

Go Rob Go!! Send this crap south, all the way to the Gulf! Freeze every inch of water from Canada to the South Pole!!

Go nekd dancer go!!

Mr Lamoy: I have ask you (I thought rather nicely) to either stop your nekid perverted dancing or to improve your aim..I don't care for this 0 degree wheather + or - 7 degrees and if I have to iceskate all the way up north to ask you again I will not be a happy camper..From one Redneck to another please be more careful......LOL

BF

Go Rob.....MD is good, but you got to get farther South, aim for ...let's see....Miami!!

Barb

Your wish has been granted! Orange farms everywhere are scrambling! LOLLOLOLOL

Thank You Sir: That helps alot supposed to hit 30 on Sat..

Thanks Again.

BF

Back