It sure was nice.............

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar Gilbert

Reaction score
How nice it was to hear that Merc running this morning for the first time on the lake this year. Now if the water will just get out of the low 40's.........let the fun begin!!

Lamar,

getting on the water tomorrow for the first trip of the season. Can't wait!

be sure to start the Bass count after your first catch.

GregD

It's about time..Longest winter I can remember

It got better.......Bruce Y came up today and we started the season right even with 40+ degree water with a total of 20. Sure was nice.

The counter is started GregD

Nice start to he season!

I got out Saturday. Forgot to put the plug in, hit a submerged log and didnt' evn get a bite!

All in all it was nice to be on the water. The boat ran great and no damage from the log.

I pretty sure that is the ealiest i have ever been on the water. Saw temps from 49f to 55f. It wont be long before they will start moving up to the shallows.

GregD

Lamar - that's fantastic! I get my boat back from the dealer this week and can't wait to get on the water.

bill, the MadKayaker

I got mine out on the 27th and 28th for the first time this year, it ran like a top, fired right up, didn't miss a beat! Didn't catch anything, but primary hit the water to run the boat out. Felt dang good!

Back