Interesting Sale

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
Today at BPS i'm working and this guy comes in. One of the other fishing guys starts to help him out. He wants 3 of the New Shimano Chronarchs at $270 a pop. I come over and start talking with them a little and he asks me where the falcon rods are. I take him and show him a few. He buys three Falcon lowriders at $100 each for each of his new reels. He then goes around and loads up on lures, lucky crafts...etc....

I ring him up at the fishing counter and the total is well over $1000.

He pulls out his credit card and I ask for an ID like we are supposed too. I check his ID and read the name. "Woods, Rashaun". It then hits me...I look up at him ask "are you rashaun woods that played for OSU.? It was!!! A few other fishing employees are around and we all talked for a while. He was a super nice guy and fun to talk to about fishing. He showed me a pic of a 10.2 he caught in the delta a couple of weeks ago.

Oh btw....Harpo, one of the fishing guys i work with asked him what he thought about the OU OSU game this year. his reply was "OU is pretty bad, OSU is REAL bad....start praying now for them"

Anyway...it was super cool to meet him. I've actually fished against him in a few tournaments before.....but anyway...still cool!

How come you didn't put a 929 on that card while you were at it???;) That is very cool. What is his status with the 49er's? Is he injured or what?

I'm sure the OU/OSU game will go to the team that screws up the least. However, like I've always said...OSU only prepares for one game a year so they by golly ought to win it. Today I'm more worried about OU/Huskers. Nebraska suck again this year but I'm afraid the Sooners suck worse. We haven't won in Lincloin since Moby Dick was a minnow and with better teams too. If our secondary can come out from under the ether and stop their passing game, I'm sure they can't run on us....then all Bomar has to do is wipe the deer in the headlights look off his face and score a couple. I won't get to watch it....I'm going to Broken Arrow for a marching band tournement....the big one OBA Finals. Wish us luck.

Harpo

Back