I'm in the WBT !

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
I got the news yesterday that I made it in as a co-angler for the Women's Bassmaster Tour this year. I am soooo happy I don't have to worry about entering as a pro. There were more co-anglers registered than pros so some will be cut.

I did sell my boat and I am poking around for a new (well used) one.

Thanks for all the advice everyone has given me lately! Hopefully, I can represent. :p

Good luck this year!

You will probably be amazed at how much you will pick up.

I have a friend who fished last year as a co and she was able to meet up and practice with a pro for each tournament. I'll try to get with her and see if she's fishing this year.

Best of luck - and congratulations!

If you happen to run across Mary Henecken (not sure if she will be fishing again this year), tell her that 'John & Judy from Rock Hill' - said hello. She's a real good person and a pretty good angler. Last time that I talked to her, she said she was still working the reel counter at BPS in the Charlotte area.

Tex

Teri thats awesome! Congrats.

Toldya!! I knew you'd get in!! I'll be sending your shirt and some other ditties back to you this week!!:wub:

Mac

Also...when you are there,..you need to talk to Judy Wong, Kathy Magers, and Darla Bardelli....along with Emily Schaffer and Cindy Hill. (They're ALL friends of mine and HUGE S&T fans!!)

Congrats Terry....

I think you need to do a report here for each Tourney. I know I'd love to hear how you do and what it's like for you the first year...:)

Congrats Teri. Do what mac says, well most of it anyways....lol

Teri - Congratulations on gettin' in. Have a great time and be sure to post your thoughts after each TX.

Congrats Teri:)

Looking forward to hearing some of your stories of like in the back of the boat with some of the Pros.

RoyC

We'll be able to say we knew you back when...

Congrats!

Way to go Teri. Don't make it like work, have fun doing it:wacko:

Teri - Great news and Congrats!!

Congratulations Teri!!! Like Rich said, "We knew you back when".

Good Luck Teri and if you need a ride out of BWI or a place in MD to hang your hat for a day or two give me a call.

BF

Teri,..I picked up your shirt lastnight...SWEEEET!!!! Will get it mailed back to you tomorrow...I need to get a few more things together to put in the box!;)

Oh..by the way,..send me your address...

Thanks!

Mac

Thanks for all the encouragement. I just hope to have fun and learn alot. I am sure I will have questions along the way. :p

Way to go Teri! Geeezzz, I don't know what else to say and that's rare.:eek: Same as like Bruce said but if you find yourself south of BWI and need a resting place, give me a call and then I'll call Bruce to meet us for some good seafood.

Keep us informed ok Kiddo? We're very proud of you.:cool:

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back