I'm feeling pretty good right now

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
NOT!!!

Today is my first game for football!!!...well not really a game. Its just a scrimmage. We were lucky enough to find a school to scrimmage out in the middle of nowhere.. Alex Oklahoma...maybe harpo has heard of it. So i leave around 4:00 to go to the scrimmage. My coach told us that Alex said they would scrimmage for as long as we wanted....well we're just guessing thats going to be a while...so if we get done around 9:30 or 10:00...that puts me home at lets see probly around 11:00ish...

Then when we get home i'm getting ready for a club tournament...that includes putting the lower unit back on the 9.9. We had water getting in the lower unit...but instead of taking it into the shop two weeks ago my dad ordered a book for the motor and all this other junk plus seals and parts...etc..to do it himself....WHY WON't HE LISTEN TO ME??????? so we also have to replace the impeller and do the seals etc etc....so when we get home around 11, and he finally gets around to the motor...we'll be in bed about the time we're supposed to leave for the tourny.....

so yes i'm feeling real good about this tourny tomorrow....

I'm already looking forward to getting home and being able to sleep tomorrow afternoon...lol

BJ

Good luck at both... And, just remember RTFM (read the f!@#$%^ manual) and that motor will go back together just fine..

Back