I want to start using BBS how to Start

• Thread starter Christopher Laurencio
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Laurencio

Reaction score
I want to start using Bass Boat Saver, question I have is I think I better put a good wax on before hand,

What wax do you guys use to do your boat?

CJL

I bought a botle of the bassboat saver this year. I dont see it as much more then a fancy cleaner to be honest. I would put a good coat of wax on first for sure. i always clean my boat after i pull it from the water and i really cant tell any difference using the bbs over the mothers showtime spray detailer( contains no wax) that i have used for years.

as far as wax goes, i like mothers in the gold old paste( non cleaner) varity that comes in a tin can.

The big difference is uv inhibitors and the fact that you can use it on the console, seats, etc.. It's like cleaning and putting a coat of wax on every time you wipe it down without the hassle of waxing. It also conditions the glass all with no buildup. That being said I would put a good coat of wax on to start. Then you are good to go all season.

TOXIC

I started using BBS this year and I love it! I need to order a new bottle as a matter of fact. Good stuff!

Cass from TN

Back