I need help!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
I AM GOING CRAZY!!!!!!

THESE STUPID ACCOUNTS WONT BALANCE ON MY WORKSHEET! ALL THE NUMBERS MATCH...I DONT KNOW!!!!!

BJ

Oh yeah...accoutning stuff...not a 'worksheet' that has mathc problems on it you give to a 5th grade class

BJ...

Always subtract the little numberr from the big number (when they don't match up) and if the answer is divisible by 9 199-154=45 45/9=5 You have a number transposed somewhere 1243 should be 1234...as an example of two digits transposed... Hope this comes in handy...

BJ... remember that they invented the profession of accounting for all those insecure people who had to add everything up twice to feel "safe"... The rest of the world is just fine with only adding stuff up once...LOL

"they invented the profession of accounting for all those insecure people who had to add everything up twice to feel "safe"..."

I am ROFL!!

Chris ought to have something to say about that!

Too bad he starts a new job today and may miss it!

I added everything up 15 times!

my prob was that my sales account was 302500 in the trial balance debit and 305200 in the income statement. Thats why everything would balance to the left, but not to the right.

BJ

Back