I need help with the Nitro Boats cover.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jweeksend

Reaction score
I just purchased a 2021 Nitro Z20, it came with the travel ratchet boat cover. However, I have just added to the Ultrax trolling motor. I added the TargetLock and the 360. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make the boat cover fit or is there an option to order a cover that will allow for the extra equipment?

I came across the same issue when I added a Ghost TM to my Targa V19. The cover wasn't wide enough to cover over the top of the TM and then down over the bow. I priced new covers but couldn't find one that was wide enough to go over everything. I went to a local upholstery shop, and had them sew in a piece of like material. Cost me like $75 and I was good to go. Cheaper than a whole new cover and worked just fine. I only use the cover for when I am stopped though, and don't try and tow with the cover in place.

Same here, had to custom fit mine installing a Garmin Force. Bring it to a canvas shop, they can make the pocket larger. Prolly $100 ish.

Back