Hydrofoil Stabilizer

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryce Gandy

Reaction score
Last week I posted, asking questions about props because I was having a hard time getting on plane. Well, I changed the spark plugs thinking they may be bad and I filed down the nicks and dents on my prop. I also added a hydrofoil stabilizer and that is a truley amazing addition. I have no problems getting on plane now. This stabilizer is one thing I recommend to everyone. It was an outstanding day on the water even though I didn't catch but one fish!!

Bryce

What rig and what size motor are you running?

Bill

Bryce is running a 170DC with a 75 Merc.

Unfortunatly, a foil has a way of masking other problems with getting out of the hole or getting on plane. It has been said by those much smarter than me "It's the indian not the arrow".....

TOXIC

Bryce,

Do you have an Aluminum or SS prop?

Most everything that I've read strongly suggest NOT to file a prop, that it can do more harm than good.

Tex

Bryce has a aluminum prop with some small dings in it. I damaged the prop on some gravel a few ywars ago and never got it fixed.

ah ha!! So Bryce is the proud, new owner of your fishin' machine!

Welcome aboard, Bryce!

I saw that boat this spring at Kentucky Lake!

You've got yourself an excellent ride there!

me!

Thanks for all the replies. This boat IS an excellent ride. I am truely happy with it. Al took very good care of it.

Bryce

Did Al give you any of his "mojo" along with the boat?

Welcome aboard...

Steve

Back