How to add pictures ?????

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny Guess

Reaction score
Not real good with PC so how do you add pictures to a post if I should want to? Thanks, Kenny

After you re-size them and get them into your library.

Just click on the small folder looking square box below where you type the posts.(above the smileys:)

A new window will open with all the pictures in your library.

Click on the circle below the picture you want and the window will automatically close.

Then just hit the reply button,or click the folder again to add more pictures.

I usually re-size my pictures to about 10 inches wide so the whole thing will fit on the screen.

Steve

It is important to re-size your pictures before you save them in your library. I use Jasc AfterShot for various photo tasks. My program asks me what pixel dimension I want. I usually make the width around 400 to 600 pixels depending on the picture then I let the computer calculate the rest then I save it as a jpeg. Doing all this does two things...it helps the guy who, has a slower dial up connection, load up the page faster and it makes the picture a size that can be seen in it's entirety on even a 14" screen. Have you ever seen a pic some guy posts of his new boat or truck that's so big you can see either the hitch or the prop but not both at the same time.

Hope that helps. Are you clear on how to get the pictures into your NTOWS library?

Harpo

Back