How hot is to Hot

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Hale

Reaction score
1st -- Go Chiefs

How hot is to hot to use my new Guest Charger??

( Thanks Sue)

It was 100-103 in KC today-- With my boat cover on, is that to hot for a onboard charge?? It gets even hotter under the cover. Should I remove the cover or not when charging?

HaleDamage

Toxic may be right, but remember, you should never charge in a non-well-ventilated space... Then again, you shouldn't smoke while spraying starter fluid directly in your car's carb, but we've all watched Bubba do it safely.

Toxic -- When aren't you on this board??--- Do you take your laptop hooked to your cell while fishing??

Thanks HaleDamage

Actualy, I've once pondered the possibility that Tox simply has an ethernet card implanted at the base of his brain, and Rich simply rents server space there...

Got the charger mounted in the front storage locker -- Like You said Mike, I leave the locker open while charging.

HaleDamage

Actually..... "TOXIC" is just the name used by several people..... Seven, I believe..... All under the care of Nurse Kratchet and heavily medicated!

Hey now, It really is me......I just bop in when I have time then it's off to do something else....That's why there is a delay between a lot of my answers. I worked my tail off in the "forest" today, my 5 acres behind the house. Took my daughter to Luray Caverns and gonna have a BBQ with the neighbors tonight. See, I do have a life!! You guys are like a bunch of kids, I can't leave you un-monitored for too long, you'll get out of hand!! Gotta go make some of my famous Margusqueeeta's right now!!

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back