How do I go about getting a sponsorship? (Follow Up to the Sponsorship post)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis Smith

Reaction score
Do I contact the company or do I go through a local tackle shop? I would like some help on this.

Thanks,

T.S.

Sorry Tox,

I did not get a chance to read your last post. I thought since it was on the next page that nobody would respond.

I will go check it out.

Thanks,

T.S.

Hi Travis,You got a lot of great advice on your other post, I would print it out and save it.

Try gfoing to a local tackle store and talking to them first. Offer to work part time for them in exchange for tackle or discounts on tackle and the right to use there name. That way you would have a chance to meet people and reps in the industry.

Maybe read a few books on salesmanship fundamentals. Remember its about what you can do for them. Use your age to your atvantage.Know were you want to go with your fishing career .

I'm still a novice at it myself but I have a lot of experiance in sales,repping,service seminars and networking.

it just takes time and perseverance.

Good luck,

Mark

TS,

Set your preferences to show "most recent replies" first and you will always get the active threads at the top of the first page.

TOXIC

Toxic,

How and where do I set preferences to show ( most recent replies )

thanks,

Brian

Brian,

Click on Preferences at the top of the screen, then select "Topics with most recent replies first".

Bob G.

Mike,

I just got the email you sent to me because I have been away fomr my computer for a few days. I am going to contact them right away.

Thanks for all of the info Tox. If I have any more questions I will bring them to your attention.

T.S.

Back