hey Rob

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim B

Reaction score
Im thinking on tkaing a trip to northern bass this weekend and i see in the catalog that they have those quick release windshield clips we both want. If they have them do you want me to pick you up a set for the mighty ranger? i know i will be getting some for sure.

Actually Jim, Sandy and Northern Bass is one of my accounts. I didn't know she had them. I will give her a call. If so, then sure, grab be 12. Only need 10, but ALWAYS get spares on everything. While you're there, be sure to a buy a Castaway HG40 7H flippin stick ya hear! LOL

Ok will do i will let you know if i get them.

no can do on the Castaway, this boy uses nothing but St Croix rods hooked to shimano reels.

Stick to your guns Jim, can't beat them St. Croix.

Buzz

Yes Mini, I will try a All Star some day if I ever can fine a deal.

Geeez, tow peas on a pod. OK, keep spending more of your hard earned money than you have too! LOL

Ok will do Rob im not changing, Lol. In the process i will get a great rod backed by the absolute best customer service you can get. I cant tell you how many times they have taken care of me when i have busted rods in the car door, low ceilings, tm mounts, rod locker doors etc... They have replaced them every time without question even when i have offered to pay for the repair. thats why i buy them, i know there are other rods as good if not better but the customer service is tops and has made a loyal customer out of me. I dont buy the super big buck legend elites, i go for the avids and premier's that go from $160 to about $75.

BTW i have tried a few castaways a friend of mine owns and they are nice.

Back