Hey Pat G

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Zechman

Reaction score
I was at Bass Pro yesterday and happen to see the maxima Line you were talkin about.......anyway I picked up some 12# to try it out this Spring, I'll let you know how I like it

Whats IGFA rating? It didn't say anything like that on the box........I won't be cussin ya sir! I've always been bull headed on one brand of line and really didn't try any others, so I thought I'd give it a shot!

I bought a spool of the BPS Crappie line in Camo in 8 lb. test on Saturday and hope it's as strong and no memory as the 4 lb. test...it's also made in the U.S.:)

No sissy fish here:lol:

Besides Ohio still has the most fishermen:p

You guys know I'm jabbin at cha.

And you're right, a 14 pound three eyed chemical carp does pull pretty hard!

GOFF - Don't do that when a fella has his mouth full of soda!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Pat..come to Ohio...we have some great fishin' here and even an occasional three eyed chemical carp:lol:

Picture2.jpg

Picture3.jpg

I've fished a couple of tournaments on the Ohio river. Made me want to take up golf.

And what's sad, did really well in both the ones I fished.

Just yanking on you, I'm sure you've got better there than that mudhole, I'm sure.

I always enjoyed the first tournaments of the year here, they are usually on toledo bend or Rayburn, and usually get a fair number of guys aching to fish without cutting holes. One early feb. tournament on toledo a whole flock was there from I believe Indiana, and they were sure running their chops as to how they were going to whop up on all of us, they had it in the bag...

Dang guys, sounds like you're really on em. "yep, we've got this thing wrapped up" Wow, what're you catching a day? "at least fifteen pounds!!" Uh, hate to tell you this, but fifteen isn't going to win you a check there pards. "you're full of it! why that will win anything back home in _____" Ok, I guess you'll see tomorrow.

If I recall, first was 32 or so, last check was around 24. Enlighting experience. And to give them credit, most had their 15 pounds, but weren't quite as blowed up as they were. It happens guys, you're not the first. Welcome to Texas! Hope you enjoyed your visit!

Brag off, continue your regular scheduled program.

Back