hey, madkyaker

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Duggan

Reaction score
Bill,

reminder that the club will be holding a meeting tonight at 7:30 at the methuen VFW.

come by if you want to check us out.

i will be there around 7:30 / 7:45.

GregD

Hey Greg, thanks for the invite. I enjoyed meeting the guys in your club - they all seem like nice guys ... well, with the exception of Dave, who seemed to focus a little too much on knives and what he'd like to do to Shaw Grisby ... which would have fit in well with the VFW I initially drove to versus the American Legion Hall you guys were actually meeting at! ha ha ha. Seriously, everyone seemed really nice.

Bill, The Mad Kayaker

sorry for the mix up, i really thought it was the vfw.

if you asked me this morning i probably still would have told you it was the vfw even though i was there last night.

the meeting got a little ugly after you left.

we motioned to go federated, then it all went down hill from there. Pete the president, secritary, treasuer got a little grumpy when we voted to make another person president. we needed to have three differant members listed as officers. i left around 10:15 and got a call on my way home stating that pete picked up his stuff and stormed out.

not really sure were this leaves us. untill now it has always gone very smooth at club meetings.

i will keep you posted as to were the club stands. i just want to go fishing and leave the whinning to children.

GregD

Back