Hey guys.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pierre Voisine

Reaction score
Hi folks, just though I'd stop in and say hi...I've started a new job, so I have not been around lately....but I bet no one noticed.

Top of the day to ya.

Pierre

Oh man, your not designing climate control vests and personal cooling systems anymore? What are you doing now?

Notice you were gone? Yeah. Miss you Naaah. Just kidding. where did you get a new job? Will it enable you to fish more or less?

Have a good one.

fatrap

we noticed... the avg IQ of the posts went up about 2 notches!!!

ey!

You haven't been around?? I started a new job too about 5 weeks ago, nothing but long days, weekend calls and NO time to play on this site! Oh well... Hope the job is everything you want Pierre!

Hey, come on down south and tell them you need to check out the north Georgia fire marshals. Then we can FISH!!!

Congratulations, Pierre!

Stoopid question..... What does a Resources Manager for the Canadian Fire Marshall do?

Why would we make fun of you? You mounties always get your man....or something like that.

Is it Mountie or Mounter???....LOL

What ever your gig, have some fun ah :eek:)

I'm sorry, I won't be able to go on that guilt trip, my bags aren't packed.

So do we call you Fire Marshal Pierre now?

Best regards

Scott

congrats Pierre!

sorry to hear you may have less fishin time though, make the most of what you get and good luck with the new job. egMike

Remember...All work and no play make Pierre a dull boy... Good luck on the new gig...

Sooo,...if there's no fires in Canada,..does that mean you're doing a GREAT job,...or you're on the verge of getting laid-off!?...LOL....Drink more beer and you'll never have a water shortage!!!

Back