hey Dave S...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Tee...

Switched roles at work and have just been incredibly busy... spent the better part of 3 weeks in pittsburg, etc....

Starting to get caught up!

Atta' boy:) When's thenight fishin' start on Cumberlad?

tonite... actually!

We've done two nite trips for Walleye and Stripers so far...

But the full moon of June is dedicated to the Smallmouth!

I heard the striper are back up on the main lake. After being burnt twice by them I think I am going to stick to LM myself for now but it is tempting. Good luck.

LM and Spots seem to have disappeared....

Last trip we stuck to Fishing Creek, 1-24" Striper in the boat and 2-3# walleye.... plus a couple that didnt make it to the net... shad were _everywhere_... as dawn came in, we say hundreds/thousands of shad flipping around a laydown like it was on ifre... really neat site.

Also have heard similar for the mouths of any major creek.

Smokey Joe and Red Head redfins... if your not litteraly scraping the bank, forget it!

Also, most seem to not be even starting to hit till after 1 AM thru daybreak... this is especially true with the increased boat traffic.

Yep...

Got the whole week planned as vacation... (3 before and 3 after!) Plus it's fathers day and the anniversery, so I get lots of fishin time in.

My understanding is that we need to be in a particular area at a particular time with just about any old bait and the Smallmouth will be there in droves.... We'll be making several runs... if you can make it down for any of them, I'll fill you in on the particulars. (I was sworn to secrecy by small throat!)

Back