Hey Al Greco!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Jones

Reaction score
Al,

I'm thinking about selling my boat.

It's similar to your's...1994 170TF w 90 Merc. in great shape.

Did you end up selling your's on ebay or locally and what kind of problems,if any, did you have?

Tom

Tom, I sold it on Ebay to a gentleman in NJ who is now a member of this board. It was very simple and couldn't have been easier with payment or pickup. Bryce, the new owner sent a cashiers check and came down to pick up the boat a week later. We took it out to just run it one night and end up fishing in it for 5 hrs. on my favorite lake. It was easy but I sell on Ebay regularly. Make sure if you sell it on ebay put a reserve price in that way you don't have to sell it if it doesn't go high enough. Ebay fees when all said and done was a little over $100. I used the "feature item" option and it got me twice as many hits as the boats that did not have it. I also used the maximum amount of pictures which I think is key. (there is a link to the ebay auction in the Swap & Sell) I'm glad i sold it on ebay instead of trying locally.

Back