HELP

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Hamila

Reaction score
I purchaced a 2006 Nitro NX750 and at the end of the first season, I noticed an approxamately 4 inch diameter spider web type crack in the paint on the bottom of the boat on the port side. The dealer repaired it and it looked good. About a year later, the same spot did the same thing. It is at the dealer right now being fixed again, is this common or is there a recall that I dont know about? Is this going to keep happening? What recourse do I have if any?

I have an '05 750DC, no issues with mine. I dont fish big water, I understand the pounding of big water makes this worse. I've heard of this issue on a lot of makes.

Have you had the dealer do anything other than patch the problem? Is there an underlying cause...loose stringer...weak spot in the glass? Get some answers from a reputable INDEPENDANT glass repair facility. I say that because it is cheaper, faster and easier for a dealer to patch the problem rather than fix the problem.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back