Have you Tried Mr. Clean Auto Dry Car Wash?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C C

Reaction score
I am thinking about trying Mr. Clean Auto Dry Car Wash and after reading the info on the product it says you can also wash your boat with it. Has anyone done this or has anyone tried this product? What do you think about it, any good?

Cass :)

I can't imagine getting enough pressure out of a garden hose to clean off anything but the very loosest of surface dirt.....

I used it on my car. first i washed it the regular way then went back and used the system. it worked pretty close to as advertised. it did not last as long as i had hoped but it did work.

mike

We are due more snow this coming weekend so my new ride will have a wet home coming, not quite the kind I was hoping for.

toxic,

Its not so much a wax as a water purifing cartrige that removes the impurites from the water allowing the wax that is there to work and not get impuirities mixed with it.

mike

Two weeks ago I fished my first Pro-Am as a Pro, I took the wifes Z71 instead of the Dodge to pull the Nitro. When I got home the said do you see anything different? Yes I said you washed my truck looks great!! Well then it rained, and let me tell on the way home from work I could not see a thing, what ever is in that mixture does not bode well with windsheild wipers. I could not see a thing!!! I would not reccomend it.

MHO

Mark

Mark, thats good info, thanks. I was thinking about buying one because i hate water spots on the truck but i hate drying it almost as much. It seemed like a neat thing to me but if its going to do that to the winshield i dont think i want one.

Back