Happy Easter

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbert Scales2

Reaction score
Happy Easter to all my friends here at NTOWS. That some time to remember what this day means to us. Have a great time with your family and friends.

Bubby:)

To you too Bubby my friend. I do remember what this day means and I just want to say to all of my friends here on N.T.O.W.S., like Bubby, God Bless to all and their Families. Have fun with the kids:p

Uncle Billy

Happy Easter to all. Going to Gramma's house for the big Easter Egg Hunt and all the little ones. Eat an ear off a chocolate rabbit for me!

I am out here in Colorado and the wife decided to load the 90lb pup and my daughter up and head to Chicago to visit her sister for Easter. Have a great day everybody, I'm sitting in a deserted bank.:lol:

TOXIC

Headed to my next-door neighbors house in a little while to have a fun day with them and all the kiddies that will be doing an Easter Egg hunt. I was asked to make deviled eggs again, so that is what I did this morning. It's all I can do to keep from eating them right now! I'm hungry!

Happy Easter everyone!

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back