Happy 19th Birthday, BJ!!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, BJ!

When I was you age.....

It was 1969 and I drove a red, 1963 VW Beetle!

God Bless!

me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BJ!!! I was 19 back in 1979, man do I miss those days.

Happy Birthday...

I think I was a lot younger when I was 19... But, I can't remember...LOL

And, if Staci didn't have some old photos... well she couldn't remember that far back either...LOL

oh..... it is entirely from my memory, Greg...... the photos are too faded and the edges too curled up to make out the images.....

Wow...didnt expect to see this this morning!

Thank all of you so much!

You just made my day, Me!

BJ!

Turn-about is fair play, BJ.....

You've made my day on many occasions!

Just don't put too much weight on anything your Uncle Greg says! LOL!!

Happy Birthday BJ. Nineteen, hmmmm. I know what would be nice to get for your 19th birthday (LOL)

Happy birthday BJ ,it seems like only last year you were 18 ?

I just remember there was A LOT of water around where I was. I believe 360 degrees around.

fatrap

Mike... Probably if you would have raised your head up a few inches it would have been 360 degrees of porcelain... and the water would have been below you.... LOL

Oh you mean outside the round windows (they do call them windows right?)

I like this thread... somebody else is getting beat up..

Happy Birthday BJ!!

When I was 19 it was 1985, I was a sophmore in College, I drove a 1970 Pontiac Catalina 4 door, with a 400 cubic inch V8!!!!

Trep

Have a great B-day. Enjoy your youth as it flys by faster than you could ever imagine! Ask some of us!

Barb

Thanks Guys!!!!!

I had a great day and good bday.

My yearbook class-got their late.they started the party without me..thanks guys...lol

Accounting-another party, it was fun, and i got called to the office in teh middle of it...but it was a good thing..not in trouble...

and choir...we finish up...and the director makes me come up to the front..everyone is standing around me and tehy have to sing to me...EMBARRASING!!!!!..but fun...

came home, had dinner and cake.

for my birthday my parents gave me this fish blanket and some golf stuff and My dad and I are going to the Bassmaster University here in Oklahoma City. I'm really looking forward to that. A friend got me a gift card to BPS (always nice) and the Bill Dance Blooper's movie. in fact i'm about to go watch it now.

BJ

HBD BJ. I wish I could remember being 19....lol

Mini

Back