handle pulls?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Zechman

Reaction score
Anyone know where to get handle pulls for my storage compartments for the front? Since I put the deck extension in all I need is some kind of pull to mount in the 2 side compartments and the big compartment up front, so I don't have to remove the deck extension.

Thanx.

Mike

Hi Mike

I bought mine from the Parts Dept at Marine USA, Worcester, MA which is the Nitro Dealer where I bought my boat and have it serviced. I called them and they mailed them out.

Paul

West Marine, Bass Pro Shops, most good marine dealers, etc....

Mini

I bought six of the cloth type today from my local tracker dealer for $1.30 each.

Thanx guys, Stan, thats what I was looking for, the cloth type, I wasn't sure what you call them..

Mike, I bought a long roll of synthetic and some stainless grommets from West Marine. I doubled the cloth, sewed the edges and used stainless, flathead bolts to attach to each hatch. Since I have a deck extension too, I found it impossible to open the hatches. These took me about 20 minutes,they look great, and now I can open all the hatches. Let me know if you want to see a photo but it really was pretty easy. I used the back hatches for an idea. Now if someone could show me how to put gas assist lift pistons inside, I'd really be happy.

NoCAL

Back