Guess What I got in the mail today>>>

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Munaretto

Reaction score
Thats right, I got the GOODS...

6 decks of Scales & Tales Playing Cards

1 Scales & Tales Photo frame (to put a pic of my new son in)

1 Scales & Tales fishing towel

Mac, if I haven't said it before, YOU ROCK!

Daver

Thanks Dave,....my neighbor got her stuff the other day too...took 6 days...it's all shipped from a distributor in KY, so it's close!! Those cards and the frame are cool aren't they??!! I have a frame on my desk here at work that has me, w/my wife and Shirley Muldownney ....met her in AZ a few weeks ago. EVERYBODY loves the playing cards!!

Take a look at the Joker,....that's Mini personified!!!LOL

I saw Ms. Muldowney's last run down the quarter mile on SPEED last week..... Unfortunately, she lost..... But what an emotional end to her drag racing carreer! Wow! What a carreer!

Hey Mac who is the distibutor in KY?? The place i work for does stuff like your merchandise...i dont recon its us??? We are one of the leaders in the industry of liscened merchandise, and the only one in KY i know of. Just a wandering???

Donnie

I don't know their name Donnie...I'd have to find out....I just draw,..AP takes care of EVERYTHING else!!..LOL

Let me know Mac..that will bug me....and if we do have your stuff I promise I will order through the scales and tales site and not use my employee discount here!! LOL

Donnie

I placed my order earlier this week ! Sooo maybe by the first of next week. Some of the stuff is for gifts but most of its for me !HAHAHAHA.... and the kids.

My wife is in love with the jokers, Mac... and the frame will be for my son's baby pic...

david

Heck who knows after OSU gets done with Michigan this weekend we may have some University of Michigan stuff real cheap!!! Ouch!!......Just a joke you Michiganders' I bleed blue!! (UK Basketball that is)LOL

Donnie

Imagine the look on your face when Elvis shows up at your house wearing a MICHIGAN tag on his collar!!! Careful what you say BigDog,....the PEN is a mighty powerful tool!! LOL

Definitely need S&T shot glasses! Heck, make it a whole line of bar ware!

Rich D

Hmmm theres a good chance your stuff is coming from my work then......hmmmmm coooolll

Donnie

It probably is,.....there's only one distributer handling our internet order fulfillment and it's the one in KY!!

Mac

Well i will check on my end...most of our internet fulfillment orders come through my dept...it maybe something our buyer here ships out??? We do alot of NHL, MLB, ESPN, & NFL dot com stuff also.

Just ordered my fishing towel! I am holding off on the hat, in hopes of an Ike or Spinecrusher!

Rich D

LOL....just go ahead and order the hat now Rich,....you can use it for fishin'......and when the Ike or Spinecrusher hats become available,..you can order one of them for church!! LOL

Ha! "Honey, have you seen my good ball cap? We got that wedding comin up and I need to clean her up!" LOL

Rich D

Back