Greatest Angler Debate

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have the top two as Roland Martin and Rick Clunn. Tough choice. I am going to say Martin only because they have not met Toxic yet....................

BF

I don't think this is about the greatest angler.....rather a popularity contest. I suspect a lot of people voted for the "Personalities" they see on TV because they don't know the names of a lot of the guys that work their butts off trying to make a living and lets face it....those guys work hard. They don't just fish all the time. I personally am dissapointed in the results.

Just my 2cents worth.

Lamar

I agree Lamar. As with me I could really care less. I think it's a waste of TV air time, instead they should be talking about fishing.

I agree too Lamar.. I saw a show where they asked a woman why she voted for Jay Yeles and she said," because he's so cute"...:) I do have to say however that it would be truly hard to argue with Clunn and Martin as two of the best ever.

Bill

Hey Bill I really slayed the crappie today..I'am the greatest angler and I have the Back pain :D today to prove It..Oh those Meds......

Way to go JR!:) My meds have not helped me much this evening. I'm hoping for a better tomorrow but am really glad you got out today..

Bill