Great trip on Fork

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJ Goodpasture

Reaction score
I went fishing with Guide Jeff Kirkwood for the 3rd time in about 6 months today. Once again Jeff put me on the fish. Only this time he put me on some hawgs. I finished the day with 7 fish and had about a 5lb average. I have fished with Jeff a couple other times during other seasons, and it doesn't seem to matter what the weather is doing. Jeff will put you on fish. Not only does he put you on fish, but he teaches you how to fish. Before you even meet on the day of your trip, Jeff asks what things you want to learn. I learned how to fish with a bait today that I haven't used a lot, but have wanted to learn how to use it. Try tying into big hawgs when your learning a new lure. Talk about a confidence builder. Especially when the first one you catch is your personal best. If you want to learn how to fish better, or just want to try to catch a Lake Fork Lunker, Jeff Kirkwood is my number one choice. His website is www.fishinwithjeff.com and he puts his reports in the fishing reports. Good luck to all!!

Did he tell you a story about a client who fished in his skivies? LOL

Jeff is a great guy,

wolf

Wolf,

No, but that IS in the book I'm writing. When are you guys going to come back to Fork? Good to see you're still hangin' around! Let me know if I can be of some help.

Bass Regards,

Jeff

Fishin' with Jeff

Back