Great service !!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris F.

Reaction score
My 901 is less than 1 year old. A few weeks ago my hole shot was begining to suffer. I changed the plugs, checked the prop for restrictions and tried it again last week, still couldn't get on plane unless I was the only one in the boat. I talked to my dealer( who just moved his business 50 miles to his hometown) and he said he would check it out.

I was a little frustrated that I was going to have to make two 100 mile round trips to have my problem resolved. He offered to bring his diagnostic equiptment to my house and check out the motor. Wow what a guy. Well, that plan fell through, but he came pick up my boat took it back to his shop fixed it then brought it back to my house. You can't get any better service than that.:D

His diagnostic check showed nothing wrong. He did a compression check, it was fine. He checked the fuel line from one end to the other, no restrictions. He changed the fuel filter, a little dirty. He took it to the lake and it jumped right up on plane.

Well, I went to the lake today to try it out. I filled both livewells, had a partner and we both had full gear and coolers. I was worried it wasn't going to plane.:unsure: I floored the hotfoot, she jumped up on plane, all was good.:cool:

Total bill for the great customer service, 1 fuel filter and 1/4 hour labor.:D

Don't you think the dealer deserves to be mentioned by name for that great service?

1/4 hour labor? Wow, I had a dealer here tell me that it was 1 1/2 hours of labor min for anything or it wasn't worth his time to look at. To think that you got charged about $20 in labor is amazing.

Ditto previous comments.

That is really a great story on what is obviously a dedicated dealer. Pick up your boat, diagnose, properly repair and deliver. Ho hum, well that should be the way it is, right?

As stated earlier, your dealer should be praised in public, not hidden. You really don't understand how rare they are.

How true How True Patt...do they exsist? Apparently they do:cool:

Back