Got the Stink off the boat!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Bell2

Reaction score
Went out this morning. Got 1 - 1 -1/2 pound bass, 1 - 4 1/2 pound bass and a 5 pound channel cat. All on 5 " Junebug Senko, the stink is now off the boat..

Also hit 61 on the GPS, had to back off, so did not get to trim it up all the way, little too much chine walk, still try to learn to drive through it all over again...

Robert,

Got a tip on the good spots in Doctor's Lake, thats where I caught my fish today. Give me a call, if your availible next weekend, BTW, glad to hear your daughter is home and feeling better.

Brian, 61 is pretty good. I've had mine up to 64 in perfect conditions and a very light load. Looks like you have her dialed in. I'm looking to get the first fish of the year tomorrow. Took the day off to run the boat a little and try some pre-spawn coves to see if there are any takers tomorrow. I hope I can get at least one to the boat......Al.

Al,

I think I can prob. get another 2- 4 mph out of her, just gotta get the chine walking down,, when I started to get her trimmed out all the way, I had to back it back down, it was like she went into over-drive. I LOVE THIS BOAT.

The best part ( of course ) is catching those first fish on the new ride..The 4 1/2 gave me a heck of a fight, jumped a few times ( which was way cool ), soon as I got her to the boat, she went straight for the motor, lucky for me I had 15 lb Big Game on the setup I was using, caught her off a laydown about 25 feet from the boat.

Brian, Are you running a 23P Tempest Plus?

Back