Got the new boat bug

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derek Chance

Reaction score
I have to move my 02 901. It is listed on the swap and sell. I have a great prostaff deal waiting for me if I do on an 09 z7 w/ 200 opti.

Someone please help, the bug bites HARD! lol

the bug bit me this week.

DSC05360.jpg

Jaws - You giving up on the LM and going to the bay? Funny lookin' bass boat if you ask me! LOL Congrats

Funny how that bites. I got my Z-7 from a sponsorship deal, love it.

My wife found a spray for the new boat bugs. So far it's working. :angry: ;)

Gene

Gene - :lol::lol::lol::p What did she do, find a sleeping spray to knock you out when you start looking online for new boats!!! LOL

I always look, but love having no payments! In 10 years of owning 'real' boats, I had 18 months of payments on my Tracker (took a $10k loan for 15 years for the best rate and paid it off early), and paid cash for my Nitro. Saving my pennies for when Eli get older and wants to fish larger tournaments/lakes, then find one of you guys who are selling your 5-6 year old 901/898/Z8 DC!!

LOL I think it may be the no payment thing for me too. ;) It helps that I have a boat I absolutely love fishing out of. Unless I have a major problem I expect to keep this one for a long while. :wub:

Gene

Sorry Dchance, I did not mean to hijack your thread.

Thanks guys,

I am not giving up the LM fishing, the boat has a nice size deck on the front and I have an 80LB 24V Minn Kota Rip Tide mounted up there. There is really no difference other than the sail factor due to the higher sides. It drafts only 13inches, has a 40 Gal live well in the rear and a 15 gal up front. I was on the river Sunday BASS fihing, no problema. This just gives me the opportunity to take the wife and kids out and to do some bay fishing around here. There are so many opportunities in this area for both frsh/salt, I had to do it. Main reason was for the kids, they love it. They want a tube now!!

Mark

Jaws...dem bass luvs da sparkles! How can you catch bass with no sparkles? :D

I bought a couple of Jars, when I et to my spots I sprinkle it around. Instead of Fairy dust, I call it bass dust:wacko: the BASS magically appear

HA! I think the bug is goign around....I am about to get serious for a new ride and selling the current ride....anyone looking for a good deal on a used Ranger?

Latest posts

Back