Good Wednesday Morning NTOWS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD Johnson

Reaction score
Good morning folks,

Cain't sleep so thought I'd say GM early. I haven't slept much in two weeks for some reason.

Hopefully I'll get the brain fryed this week and I'm almost done with the shoulder and back frying so I should be able to get back to a little normalcy until something else pops up.

Y'all have a great God filled day

jdj

Mornin' JDJ,

Couldn't sleep either, budget time at work. Keep the faith brother and everyone have great day.

Morning all! Gotta go take the boat out this morning and take a few pictures of boat houses for our advertisers to put in their ads. Thank you advertisers!!!!

Hotter than a firecracker again today....be glad when it rains.

Monin' all:cool:

Morning all!! Still hot and humid down here in Cajun country. Calling for rain this weekend, so what else is new. People are already watching tropical storm Chris. Starting to get ready. I remember when I was alot younger we didn't have all these hurricanes. I remember Betsy in 1965 and Camille in 1969. Now the storms are here every year.

Barry:(

Mornin' folks. Keep up the fight JDJ. You are the rock man. I come here every day hoping, praying that the Man upstairs could give JDJ a few days without the pain or discomfort. And you can bet that the thousands that look on every day are doing the same. Hope you can get some rest Bud.

Good morning everyone. Sorry I'm tardy, had to get my son registered in school this morning.

Steve

Steve H.

Did you see my post on "Tough Decision"? I am going to sell your/my boat for lack of use. Just getting to me letting it sit in the driveway and not being used. Only have used it 5 times since I purchased it from you.

Bryan

Hey Bryan, I saw that. I hate that your going to let her go, she's a fine rig. If you need me to vouch for anything, just let me know.

I'm kind of in the same boat with you. I haven't used the G3 river boat much more than you've used the Tracker. I debated about selling, but I think I'll wait. Hopefully I'll have more time this fall.

Steve

Back