Good TGIF.....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning TEE and everyone else. Any one know what happened to spring????

Steve

Unfortunately, Spring has been temporarily cancelled :unsure:

Morning: Their getting hammered by Lake Effect snow south of us, but here partly sunny with accasional flurries. Off at noon today for Good Friday and will take a trip to the lake to see if ice is out yet. Please Please Please:(;)

Morning all!! You guys better be sitting down. The weatherman this morning is calling for snow here in central Louisiana sometime Sunday morning. Yes, I said SNOW!!!! The latest cold front will bring cold enough air down along with some rain early Sunday morning. I guess my garden will be shot. My wife and I are leaving for our cruise on Saturday morning and by Sunday morning we will be way south in the Gulf where t it should be warmer. I hope everyone has a safe weekend and a Happy Easter.

BArry from Louisiana:)

I dont know about the Global Warming thing, but I DO know that the weather is mucked up BIG TIME.....

Cant ever remember such BIG swings in weather in a short period of time. Monday it was 73 degrees for the Tigers opener downtown (great party BTW) and then wednesday it is 35 and snowing....

Mini

It was 83 here on Monday, tomorrow's LOW will be 25 with high's not reaching 50!!! I was gonna fish a local T in the AM, but i have NO desire to fish below freezing temps!!

Got the boat ready and waiting the week off and the waters froze in the dog's bowl outside. The winds are gusting up to 35mph. #$#! global warming.

Fatrap

Back