good price or not?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe Smith2

Reaction score
I know you guys get this type of question a lot. Im looking at a 05 898 with a 225 opti. It is in very good condition and cosmetically looks flawless. It has a lot of options and is a state team boat. I priced out an 06 with the same equipment and it came to 34500. He is asking 25500 for this one. This will be my first fiberglass boat and is a significant investment for me. I want to make sure I get it right. It comes with a new cover, tandem axel trailer with matching fenders, finders front and console, keelguard, newer batteries and a nice color. It seems to be the right boat for me but am I seeing it with rose colored glasses? Thanks for your help,Joe

Almost a $10K savings over new sounds like a good deal to me. Have the engine checked by a mechanic and get the hours on the motor. Also, take it for a drive before you buy and ask questions.

good luck

I bought a 2004 929 team boat last year (2005) with a 225 opti for 23500.00 if that give u any indication.

Back