Good Morning

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAMES MOORE

Reaction score
Wow some good storms went through last night. Last day of work and I'm on vacation for a week. My friend from Maryland arrives tonight and for the next 7 days we'll be fishing.

Ye Ha. Only thing I see slowing us down is gas went to $3.09-$3.10 everywheres around here. Looks like the row boat is going to get used a lot.. Everyone have a great week.:):D

Morning all!! Weather still hot, humid and wet. Bad news from work yesterday. My bosses son drowned in a pool. THey found him early Monday morning. He was just 19 years old. They don't know yet how.

Barry:(

Good morning all from hot, humid, muggy Ky. No change yet on my cousin's baby but will keep everyone informed. Barry, I will be praying for your bosses's family! JDJ, doing ok this morning? TEE, how is your mom? Everyone else, have a safe and God filled day.

Jeff

Good morning,

I just got up from the dope the quacks used on me yesterday that did't work til this morning.

Oh well at least God let pray though the setup without it.

Y'all have a great day

jdj

My mom went back to the hospital yesturday due to some type of infection and was sent home with med's.....doesn't seem they can do alot at this point.

Thanx for askin' Jeff

TEE

Back