Good Morning NTOWS, Sunday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Freeman

Reaction score
Coffee is on Bacon is frying... Everybody have a great day.. BRRRRRRRRRRRRR it's a whole 9 degrees here this morning. The cats woke me up because the fire went out in the wood stove. They like to keep extra warm....

BF

Cold is the word it was 6 out at 5 this morning in Front Royal VA. Dogs got me Up:angry:

Good morning,

It's 13 here this morning, still got white stuff on the ground but the sun is shining.

My right kidney is killing me for some reason but it is to cold to go find the doctor. :)

Y'all have a great day

jdj

Mornin' all! I was cleaning-off windshields last night, and the outside temp gauge read 14 degrees. Come on Spring!

Another brisk and cold morning today here in pa.Good morning to you all.Have a good one.

Morning all,

Very cold here in Williamsburg VA today. Teens this morning with a high of 32. Going shopping "Yey"

Jaws

Good morning from the Gulf Coast of Mississippi. It's even cool down here (38) but the rain has stopped. May take my boat out later if the wind lays down. Have a great day....Kenny

Good morning all havent posted for a while the old ticker has been giving me problems Im doing better so hope to be around more offten

JD

Glad you're back JD, I hope you have everything under control with the ticker.

JDJ

Back