Good morning its the weekend

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pete hanford2

Reaction score
Good morning to you all.The coffee is good and hot this morning.A little chilly here in pa.You all have a good weekend and rip some lips if you get out.

Good morning Pete and everyone else. I wish that it was my weekend. Mine starts after 3 and 1/2 hours this morning and 12 more hours tonight.

Go Rick Clunn, KVD and Greg Gutierrez! I hope that KVD 25th. and Greg 34th. can catch up.

Steve

Mornin all,

Go Greg!!!!!!

going to bed now so i can get up and head to bp in cincy this afternoon. Anyone else going today?

Steve ><}}}}'>

Morning everybody.

I agree with Pete,it's cold here in Pa.,hopefully it will break soon so I can get the boat out.

Ordered my Stay N Charge last night. Wanted to upgrade my single bank charger,and this seemed like a good way to go.

Just sitting around watching the Classic. I don't know if I am biased because it was my home water,but this just doesn't seem like it has the buzz as it did last year. Seeing all the limits of big bass are nice, but the crowds don't seem to be into this one as much as last year.

Or maybe it's just my imagination..:wacko:

GO GUTS.........RIP SOME LIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

Greate morning all. 56deg this morning up to around 58. All have a safe and God filled weekend. Maybe some bowling tonight.

Jeff:)

Not doing to good Steve, thanks for asking.

I still can't get up or down. If I take all the dope nd don't move I get some relief but if I move at all the pain is almost unbearable. They wanted to put me in the hospital to control the pain but I refused unless they were going to find and cure the cause. I an suffer more comfortably at home than in the butcher shop.

I have an appointment Tuesday with a pain doctor to try to come up with a pain control plan and with an orthopod on Wednseday (my 26th anniversary) to do some test on the lower back, right shoulder and neck. Hopefully we will have some answers eventually.

I'm just praying for the patients to deal with these doctors so they can find something.

Take cqre

jdj

Back