Good Mornin' NTOWS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Good mornin' Bill Barham. Well, it's not really morning but it is after midnight so I thought I would send you a good morning message. I am sitting up doing invoices for our business and decided to take a break. Invoices are good since that means we are going to get paid (hopefully) and we can continue to eat (LOL).

Toxic and KB will be down in a few hours t try and catch a few here at Lake Anna. Once you get that back workin' properly you get your butt down here and start joinin'g in on all these festivities. We always got room for one more. Come down this summer and soak your back on the hot side' almost like getting into a hot tub.

Well, back to the invoices. Got about 40 more to do. Probably wind up staying up for the night and just waiting on the boys to show up later.

Keep the faith and get that back stronger!

Bill

Goodmorning all!! Still up or up early......you decide!!! LOL!!!!

Bob G.

Hi Bob!

Still up doing invoices. Makin' a pot of coffee to try and finish before people show up for our day of fishing.

Bill

Good Morning guys. Must be a work Saturday. I've been up since about 1:30 trying to get things ready for a meeting Monday AM. Trying to tie three cost centers together to financially support a large project. It would be a lot easier if I could find decision making people. I really hate dealing with folks that are afraid of decisions.

Da Bear

Good mornin' everyone. Thanks for the invite and well wishes Bill. I'm looking forward to getting down to Anna and fishing with all you guys. It's been at least 25 years since I was there. I hope you guys have a good day.

I tried to get through the night without any meds but it wasn't to be. It seems like I go one or two small steps forward and then I back slide. I guess that's part of the process but it sucks.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Bill

Bill B. Back to ya big guy. Won't be long before you visit us here at Anna and start haulin some of the big boys in the boat. Sorry about the meds, but thank goodness that they are available for your use.

Take care of yourself and take some cat naps today and get rested up!

Bill in VA

good morning guys.

hope yall do ggod on anna today, since i cant make it im going to bps in baltimore with some friends. snow sunday,great will i ever open the golf course this spring.

mike

Morning... Bill It gets better...Just a slow process believe me....JR

Morning all!

Heading out on the pond before the next monsoon sweeps by. I hope y'all have a great day!

Morning All - Big Dan - Eli and I are a few hours behind you on our pond, hoping as you to get in the fishing before the rain tonite!!!

Back