Good Moring!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris acuff2

Reaction score
I read that it wass good luck to post the moring wake up... Leaving in a few hours for Gods Lake in Canada.....Good fishing this weekend you all...:D

Good morning kcchief and everyone else. Goo luck to ya kc!

Steve

WAKE UP CREW! The fish are a bitin' and your in bed....WAKE UP!

Got two nice eyes yesturday...so let the games begin!

Everyone have a good un'.......you too Mac:lol:

A beautiful sunny morning here and suppose to be that way all weekend. Going to rip some lips this weekend.:):D

Good morning

I'm off to get bar-b-qued in a few minutes and then to Smith Lake Al after that. Was gonna drag the boat down and spend the weekend but I don't feel up to it and the Lisa and her ol man have to fly out to arizona Saturday afternoon so we are going to head back then. I might do some bank fishing or steal there boat for the afternoon if I'm up to it.

UY'all have a great weekend

jdj

Goodmorning all. I might go fishing this afternoon for a few hours. The weekend will be a little crowded on the lake!

BFL tourney is launching out of Plattsburgh, NY tomorrow. The Lake Champlain International fishing derby starts at midnight tonight and lasts thru Monday afternoon. That usually has around 6000 entrants and they can launch from any ramp on Champlain!! The FLW starts next Wednesday from the Plattsburgh ramp...another 200 boats! I saw some of the FLW boats on the lake pre-fishing this past Wednesday during our club T.

Bob G.

Morning all. We are finally getting rain today and tomorrow. We sure need it in Cajun country. I guess the fishing will wait until later.

Barry:)

Great beautiful morning all from sunny and very warm KY. Don't know what I will do this weekend?:wacko: Maybe just hang out at my Mom's on Sunday, maybe a little cat fishing? Who knows? Anyway, all have a safe and God filled day.

Jeff

Back