Good Monday Morning NTOWS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD Johnson

Reaction score
Good morning Folks,

The coffee is good and hot and s is the weather here this morning. Supposed to have some serious storms and hail move through this afternoon.

Y'all take care and have a great day.

JDJ

Good mornin' JDJ and everyone else...It's supposed to be nice and warm here today. I just might uncover the boat and work on it for awhile. That will guarantee snow and cold weather returning.:)

Everbody have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Morning : Cloudy and foggy here this morning. Suppose to get 3-4 inches of snow by tomorrow morning. This warm spell though did take its toll on the ice around here. The rivers have opened up but river bays and lakes are still froze.:(

Thunderstorms here last night... Very nice right now... But, cold and snow on its way to hicago, again...

Well, hello all....

JDJ, don't forget today is my day... you relax and enjoy...

Great morning all from warm Ky, already 70 deg here at 9am! Cool weather is on its way but Wed. All have a safe and God filled day.

Jeff

Thanks Greg, you can have it. :)

I just got the report back from the MRI, apparently I fractured a vertibre in my lumbar area and have a couple of bulging discs and a bone spur, the neck has bulging discs, the right shoulder had torn tendons and a bone spurs all of this from the motorcycle accident back in June of last year that caused them to discover the cancer. There is more that I cannot read off of the faxed fax so I will see it when I get home toniight. These things have gone untreated because all the docs cared about was the cancer but now that I am not taking pain meds for the cancer I am in excrutiating pain in these ares and had to find a doc outside of Vandy to finally get an MRI done that I have been asking for for months. Vent Vent :angry:

Oh well at least now we can get a plan and move forward.

Y'all have a great day

JDJ

Hey there guys. Sorry I'm late. JDJ, please know that my family and I are thinking of you and praying hard.

Steve

Back