Good Monday Morning NTOWS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD Johnson

Reaction score
It's 46 and overcast here this morning. This sinus infection and cold has really got me this morning. I've been coughing so much that pleurisy has set in and has me in a LOT of chest and back pain. Oh well, I'll get over it eventually I guess.

Y'all have a great day.

jdj

Gitty Up! Low 60's here today. Unbelievable. Mother nature, what a tease.

Have a good one.

JDJ... Sorry you are still suffering with that cold... You still playing bachelor? You need somebody to rub Vicks on your chest and feed you chicken soup...

Morning all!!! TOday will get up to the 70's but a cold front will come in this afternoon and Tuesday morning it will be 38 degrees. Just like the Louisiana weather, just wait because it will change.

Barry:)

Morning All: Ice everywheres this morning. Yuk JDJ you need some home made chicken soup to help clear things up.;)

Greg and BF, you are right about the soup. The wife came home saturday and would not let me keep a nurse on and so I guess she'll handle the vicks for me. :lol: :lol: :p

I just wish I could get a month or two in of feeling half way decent for a change. :unsure:

Back