Good Friday Morning to All

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Mornin' all. Heading out on the lake this morning for a few hours of solitude. Gonna check out my new Lowrance 522C iGPS and maybe even throw some of those new Little John Crankbaits and see if they will entice those green meenies a little.

Everyone have a great day and oh, belated Happy Valentines to all the ladies out there!

Bill in VA

Didn't even launch. Winds whipping around 15-17 mph and decided that I didn't need that headache. Back to the house for a nice breakfast and some work stuff. Oh. well. There is always tomorrow or Sunday or the next day or even the day after that. Being semi-retired is nice. If I knew it was gonna be this good I would have retired 30 years ago! LOL :lol:

Monin'...dang it...I wanted a report too.

We're all keepin' track;):lol:

Tee - The most I can say is they looked good on the line. Didn't even get them wet! If I was a fish I would eat them!

Rats William.....I wanted a new believer in the Little John's!!:lol: Just a heads up if anybody is in the Fishersville, Virginia area, I will be out there doing a seminar or 2 tomorrow at the Sportsmans Show.

TOXIC

Bill, I may try to get down your way next week for a little Hot Side action. I have to work all weekend, but I have the middle of the week off.

Steve

Steve - You know where the passes are. Don't hesitate to come on down.

Toxic - What Sportsman show and where in Fishersville?

Good morning every1.......Bill don't forget to get hte chip for ur 522c.......I bought both of them also.......awsome unit u will enjoy it

Augusta Expo Center. Not much of a fishing show, mostly hunting but the organizer asked me to come out and give a seminar with some Yamamoto giveaways.

TOXIC

toxic,

have fun at the show, i will keep topwater cove company saturday if bill will have me?

How about it bill, any chance i can come down for a little crankbait action saturday morning?>

mike c

Mike - You are on but I will be on the water b4 you! LOL You have email!

I have the south region chip cause I'm inn South Texas and the chip is made by Navionics the one made by the year 2008 edition. I bought the premium hotmaps. And whenthey have a new vertion u just send it too navionics and it will get up-date for about $60.

Latest posts

Back