Good day in Maine

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar Gilbert

Reaction score
Had a good day after the water finally got up to 61 degrees.
5-5 Kezar.jpg
6-0 Kezar.jpg

Those are great pic's, for several reasons. Love the fish pic's, but especially love the 'look' of someone very comfortable with their surroundings and personal space. I have to admit, that is SOME BEARD! :D

Tex

Excellent Fish Lamar!! NICE!!

Tex,..that isn't a beard....that's his chest hair!! :rolleyes::lol::p

GADZOOKS LAMAR!! You're going to make those FL boys J-E-A-L-O-U-S!!! Great job!! :D

Lamar - great pictures. Almost looks like Kezar Lake? By the way, thanks for confirming for me - I always though Santa Clause spent the off-season in the northeast!

Bill, the Mad Kayaker

You're right.......it is Kezar Lake. One of the most beautiful lakes in the world, according to Nat Geo.

Home of good bassin'. These two bring my count for the early season up to 239! Love those bass.

Hi Lamar

Nice fish! What was the bait of choice and pattern? Water temp?

Paul

The bait was a Senko knockoff I get from Cabin Creek Baits. They last longer than the expensive brand and are a LOT cheaper. Using black with blue sparkle. Actually, that is the only color I ever use. Water was 61.

Very nice fish!!!

In the 30's and snowing again today. :angry:

I am in Bucksport. We have Silver Lake here that has given up some big bass. I see a road trim coming up to Kezar.:D

Back