Getting cut from WBT tournament 2

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
The tournament is next week so it looks like I won't be fishing. I am "on the bubble" which means I need a pro to sign up or I can't fish. Totally stinks and I am entering the depression zone. I was really looking forward to fishing. :(

Randy...........you were right!

I just got a call from a pro who is going to sign up this afternoon. If she really does, I AM IN !!!!!!!!

You owe me a picture of you in the cool shirt that Mac designed for my office walls! Did I mention that you are to only have the shirt on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Randy!

Settle down boys. She has a reputation to uphold!

Good news Teri.

"Its never over until we say it is!" - Bluto Blutarski, 1978 :)

I just got the official word from BASS. I AM IN !!!! I don't know the woman who signed up but I am not above giving her a big ole hug and kiss when I see her!!!!

My new shirt won't be ready until next tournament but I will have the cool shirt I do have for the weighins this time! Well, as long as I bring something to weigh in!

Congrats Teri!!:cool::cool:

Win it and show 'em who's boss.;)

Tom Jones

I guess all I had to do was whine alittle and problem was solved the same day. Why do you think women whine so much??? IT WORKS! :p

Be sure and catch one that knows you whined to get it in the boat... Very cool, congrats... We are all very happy for you...:rolleyes:

Good deal Teri. Of course if one of use guys were to use the phrase, "I am not above giving him a big ole hug and kiss when I see him!!!!", it might be misconstrued! We would perhaps go as far as a manly chest bump and leave the hugging and smoochin behind!

Good luck to you.

GO TERI!! Great news! I can't wait to see the pictures, write up and WOO HOO!!!

E5Zero, it aint that kind of hug and kiss! I guess I don't care much what people think. :p

Trep, I am not taking a computer because I don't want to risk it getting stolen but I will try to provide updates on my phone like I did last time.

Teri, it is more appropriate for ladies to show affection to one another, but think about the bunch of guys on here doing that! Man would that make for some interesting threads. Good luck this weekend, I am boatless until next weekend.

You go girl!!! TAKE NO PRISONERS!!!! (Just "kidnap" 5 pigs a day!!! :lol: )

Good luck and God Bless! :D

Velcro. Don't go there, or we will back to the days of hearing about Ken's black fly story.:eek:

BF

Latest posts

Back